ScottishslayerScottishslayer

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

How 2 Succeed on NG How 2 Succeed on NG

Loved it

That rocked man, the anmie part was the best. "you think you can beat me? I have a power level of 5kaligion"

DevilSlayer V-1 DevilSlayer V-1

Not bad

First of all I will say that the graphics were pretty good :) nad I could tell you put a lot of effort and work into the flash, however I felt a bit confused with the storyline, maybe you should work on that a little, half the time I didn't understand what was going on so that kinda spoiled it a bit for me. But all in all it was good :D Keep it up(but work on the stroyline)

JazLyte responds:

Thanks, but with all due respect, how am I gonna get people curious about the next one if I reveal everything from the beginning?

Wilderness Guardians Wilderness Guardians

Good job

Even though I think runescape sucks.
This animation dosesn't :) I thought the graphics were great and the animation was smooth, and it was quite interesting. I think its stupid why people give it a 0 score just because you based it on runescape. I loved it ^^ Keep up the good work :)

"Tutorial": 15 seconds "Tutorial": 15 seconds

meh

well if its ur first its pretty good but there wasnt any piont to it all it was was motion tweening and frame by frame basics

olaftheblue responds:

Yeah, my first... And I know there's not much of a point to it... I'm not that good, and my intention was to study Flash a few more weeks before actually making a movie, but I have just reviewed so many "obviously made in 15 seconds" movies now, I felt like making a parody of it all... Obviously I did something wrong, as you gave me a zero on humor - the _one_ category I was hoping for high scores in. :-) Ah, well. Thanks for reviewing anyway, I will try making something a little more advanced next time.

Gravity V1 Gravity V1

utter shite

man u have the graphics skills but the game sucks

*+*+(Wonder Wall)+*+* *+*+(Wonder Wall)+*+*

Good job :D

not bad :) I liked the orchestra but I think it would have been alot better if you put some guitars in it ^^ but good job :D

Chronamut responds:

there are guitars - just no electric guitars.

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

The Stage - My Goddess The Stage - My Goddess

kool

it was really good kick ass stuff i would say its very orginal but the singing defenetly isnt sorry! its just like most bands and puddle of mud is an example of one but hey kick ass stuff:)

Trials and Chances Trials and Chances

that rocks

that is my favourite song i love the others but what i dont get is that it didnt get a gold track or platium im defenetly buying your album rock on man!!!

Final-Round responds:

don't know, I'd say this song is at least 1,000,000 X 12 to the tenth power better than Let's Go, but, I can't complain. I'm just glad people like it and have voted us so high for so long! be sure to check out our new CD when it comes out this spring!