ScottishslayerScottishslayer

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

How 2 Succeed on NG How 2 Succeed on NG

Loved it

That rocked man, the anmie part was the best. "you think you can beat me? I have a power level of 5kaligion"

DevilSlayer V-1 DevilSlayer V-1

Not bad

First of all I will say that the graphics were pretty good :) nad I could tell you put a lot of effort and work into the flash, however I felt a bit confused with the storyline, maybe you should work on that a little, half the time I didn't understand what was going on so that kinda spoiled it a bit for me. But all in all it was good :D Keep it up(but work on the stroyline)

JazLyte responds:

Thanks, but with all due respect, how am I gonna get people curious about the next one if I reveal everything from the beginning?

Wilderness Guardians Wilderness Guardians

Good job

Even though I think runescape sucks.
This animation dosesn't :) I thought the graphics were great and the animation was smooth, and it was quite interesting. I think its stupid why people give it a 0 score just because you based it on runescape. I loved it ^^ Keep up the good work :)

Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

Nice

I really Loved the Sound :D And The Graphics were Superb. But, I Didnt understand what it was about, and also when the lassy was takling you couldnt Hear what she was saying because the music was louder than her :S. But apart from that it was Great :D Also I would really like to know were you got the music and who created it .

iMP3 iMP3

hmmm

the graphics were ok and there was a bit of plot there. it wasnt very exciting and also whats the deal with the guys walking? no one on earth walks like a chicken doing the can can:P

profesorfrink responds:

Well to be fair Rabbis dont carry Mac 10's and engage in armed combat with 10 year olds either... But, yes, I do have to improve my walk cycles... Thanx

Easter Song! Easter Song!

question

yeah she says happy birthday jesus at the end.. christmas is jesus birthday so... i dont get tht .anyways nice work:)

Icecream Dance Icecream Dance

dude....

come on you wern't even trying is that the best you can do stretching the ice cream and lock thing

SafeClock responds:

? ok

A Midnight Snack A Midnight Snack

omg

i was laughins so hard when kirby is flying on the toaster i almost choked on my sandwich top noch comedy lol=P

Holiday Super Friends Ep0 Holiday Super Friends Ep0

SWEET

that kicked ass i licked the mc clause keep up the good work

Lina the VAMPIRE Ep. 01 Lina the VAMPIRE Ep. 01

??

that was good but how the fuck does tht make her a vampire